niedziela, 25 października 2020

mixed media Notebook "Vintage history" / Shkarpet Alena

Hello, my darlings

You know, my work began with a passion for notebooks .. I was very interested to know them from the inside, how they are tripled, how the binding is stitched. And there was a great desire to learn how to make them myself.

 

Today I will show you a rather interesting notebook with a composite cover, where the front and back are decorated with a mixed media background, and the very base is the most delicate suede.

Several years have passed and I still get real pleasure from their creation.





 I used:


 


                       


have a nice day) 






1 komentarz:

  1. I must appreciate you for providing such a valuable content for us. This is one amazing piece of article. Helped a lot in increasing my knowledge ebay bellen

    OdpowiedzUsuń