piątek, 9 października 2020

PIRATES

Hello everyone and welcome one more day to the Snip Art universe!


Every year around this time my nephew's birthday and apart from his gift he always tells me to do something special for him, this year I have decided to make him a Pirate panel for his room, so the Jolly Roger collection is perfect for the occasion.



On an MDF base I have created three different scenes from the life of pirates, paper, different acrylics and pigments, embossing, some metallic element but always the leading role is marked by the chipboards, which are pure love !!!! 🖤🖤




In this photo you can see some of the materials that I have used.

I show you each of the scenes in more detail, at the end of the post you can see all the chipboards I have used.


The pirate ship sailing the waters of the Caribbean.


Our helmsman surrounded by bottles of rum.


And in the cellar that we can find from rum, ropes, to bombs.

Snip Art Products Used

JOLLY ROGER COLLECTION


 




TROPICAL ADVENTURE COLLECTION


 


I hope you like it and see you soon!

Hadry DC 🖤









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz