piątek, 30 października 2020

THE HAUNTING HOUSE

Hello to all lovers of chipboards and welcome to the universe of Snip Art!

I return with another terrifying entry and it is that Halloween night is approaching and I have not been able to resist altering this haunted house. 👻


As you can see, it has nothing to do with the adorable little house that was when I arrived, hahahaha! 🎃

I have covered the entire roof with paper tiles, the house has texture paste and stencil with pigments, the truth is that I had a great time.



I leave you with a few more photos.






Pigments and waxes that I have used.



Snip Art Products Used


 




I hope you enjoy the most terrifying night and see you soon!  👻
Hadry DC 🖤





3 komentarze:

  1. Odpowiedzi
    1. Dziękuję Ci bardzo!
      I hope it is well written 🤣🤣🤣🤣
      🖤🖤🖤

      Usuń
  2. I must appreciate you for providing such a valuable content for us. This is one amazing piece of article. Helped a lot in increasing my knowledge visit site

    OdpowiedzUsuń