wtorek, 27 października 2020

MM Cover of an Album "Autumn Magic" / Tutorial

 Hello crafty friends!

Do you love the wonderful autumn time with its magic feeling and really amazing color palette? Then you are right here, that I have for you a photo tutorial with the autumn theme. This time I decorated a fabric cover of a mini album by the help of several chipboards and paper embellishments...

Here you can see some steps of my work process. I hope you like it!















Życzę Wam cudownie twórczego czasu!
Have an amazing creative time!

I used:





Pozdrawiam / Greet

http://makaart14.blogspot.com/ 

1 komentarz:

  1. I must appreciate you for providing such a valuable content for us. This is one amazing piece of article. Helped a lot in increasing my knowledge visit site

    OdpowiedzUsuń